The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts on wide variety topics in respiratory and related subjects. Please submit your abstract online according to the following structure within 15 September, 2019. Accepted abstracts will be published in Souvenir of Pulmocon 2019. It will be distributed to the delegates at the Conference. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts and edit the language.
- Abstract should not exceed 400 words and should not have been published previously.
- Type the title in capital letters. The remainder of the abstract has to be typed in upper and lower case letters as customary.
- List authors with last name, then initials. Author’s name will be separated by commas. do not include degrees and titles. Underline the presenter.
- Below the names, mention affiliated institutes respectively.
- Leave one line space before typing text of the abstract.
- Indent three space from the left margin to begin typing the text. Text should be typed in single line space, Font: Times New Roman, point: 11.
- Use standard abbreviations. Place a special abbreviation in brackets after the full word the first time it appears. Generic names of the drugs should be used.
- Do not use symbols. Do not insert any table.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online. For submitting. please visit: www.bdlungfoundation.com or e-mail your abstract to email@example.com
- E-mail address and cell phone no. of the corresponding author must be provided.
- Deadline for submission of abstract is 15 September, 2019.
Authors must arrange the text as follows:
- Background and Aim of Study
A limited number of Travel Awards will be offered based on the scientific merit of submitted poster
You may select one of the following topics for your paper.
- Bronchoscopy and Interventional Techniques
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Clinical Allergy & Immunology
- Clinical Respiratory Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Respiratory Infections (non-tuberculosis)
- Respiratory Neurobiology and Sleep
- Respiratory Physiology
- Thoracic Surgery