Guidelines for Poster Presentation
The Scientific committee of PULMOCON 2019 cordially invites abstracts for Poster sessions. Accepted abstracts will be published in Souvenir of Pulmocon 2019. It will be distributed to the delegates at the Conference.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts and edit the language. Please submit your abstract online according to the following structure within 15 September, 2019. The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts on wide variety topics in Respiratory and related subjects.
Attractive prizes will be offered for outstanding posters. We look forward to your enthusiastic submission and active participation.
Submission Deadline: 15 September 2019
Notification of Acceptance: 15 October 2019
Poster abstract criteria:
- Abstracts can only be submitted online ( www.pulmocon.com) If any question arise please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Poster presenters are required to register with the Conference for presenting the works.
- Authors who wish to submit more than one poster should fill out a separate submission online, however a maximum of two posters are allowed by the same Presenting Author.
- Please refrain from submitting multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Poster Abstract should be typed single-spaced in MS Word format in English using 11-point font of Regular Times New Roman is not more than 250 words.
- Type the title in capital letters. The remainder of the abstract has to be typed in upper and lower case letters as customary.
- List authors with last name, then initials. Authors name will be separated by commas. Do not include degrees and titles. Underline the presenter.
- Tables, graphs and symbols should not be included in the abstract.
- Authors must indicate the name and address of the institution where the work was carried out.
- Trade names are not allowed in the abstract. Generic names of the drugs should be used.
- Case reports that include findings that are significant and have applied appropriate statistical and analytical methods will be considered for presentation.
- E-mail address and cell phone no. of the corresponding author must be provided.
Design your poster layout in the following sections:
- Topic, Name of Author(s), Name of institution(s), Country of origin
- High visual quality is essential. Use a large enough font to be visible by someone standing up to six feet away from the poster (minimum 18 point).
- Please also consider the educational impact, creativity of design, readability and theoretical content.
Poster Display criteria
- The Suggested size of your poster is width 06 feet and height 03 feet.
- Poster can only be attached with hook Velcro.
- The poster number will be displayed on the poster board bar on top of each poster.
A limited number of Travel Awards will be offered based on the scientific merit of submitted poster
You may select one of the following topics for your paper.
- Bronchoscopy and Interventional Techniques
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Clinical Allergy & Immunology
- Clinical Respiratory Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Respiratory Infections (non-tuberculosis)
- Respiratory Neurobiology and Sleep
- Respiratory Structure and Function